Our maintenance plans perform service on equipment to ensure they are working effectively to maximum performance and prolong its life.
Over time, any old air conditioner unit will eventually begin to fail or become less efficient. When this happens,
you may notice that your home is not as cool, your home is unevenly or inconsistently cooled, or your energy bills
have become higher. This means that you need to replace your air conditioner with one of the more modern and
efficient air conditioner units available today.
At Klima Mechanical, we offer installation and replacement services for most types and models of air conditioner units. We can install new air conditioner units or replace your outdated air conditioner with one of the more efficient air conditioner units.
As an experienced heating & cooling with over 20 years in the industry:
• We can usually replace or install new air conditioner units within 24 hours after you sign the contract.
• Before replacing your old unit, we will provide a comparison to see whether it is more efficient to salvage your old unit or replace it with a new model.
To learn more or for help comparing air conditioner units and selecting the best model, contact our Klima Mechanical today at 1.305-538-5355.
How to Know When it is Time to Install a New Air Conditioning Unit
According to the recommendations of the Environmental Protection Agency, air conditioner units that are more than 10 years old should be replaced with newer, more efficient models. Did you know that new air conditioner units, especially ones with Energy Star ratings cost an average of 20% less to run? This can result in a substantial cost savings over time.
Like most appliances, when an air conditioning unit starts to fail, it will show some warning signs. Here are a few of these signs:
• Frequent Breakdowns & Repairs: When air conditioner units breakdown frequently and begin requiring frequent repairs, this can be one of the signs that it is time for replacement.
• Increased Electricity Bills: Most old air conditioner units have a high-energy demand, and as these get older, they can become even more inefficient to operate. As a result, your electricity bills will go up.
• Loud Noises: When air conditioning units begin to make a lot of noise, the problem can usually be traced back to the interior coil also known as the evaporator coil. In most cases, when this type of problem occurs one of the best options is replacement.
Benefits of Replacing Old Air Conditioner Units
There are many things to consider before investing in new air conditioner units. These include the costs and benefits associated with the replacement. Here are some benefits of replacing old air conditioner units with newer models:
• Reduced Operating Costs: Because newer air conditioner units are more efficient to run, the money you spend on new air conditioner units will also be offset by energy savings in the long run. Additionally, there are many rebates and special financing options available right now that can help off-set the immediate costs of air conditioner replacement.
• Improved Cooling Efficiency: New air conditioner units are also more efficient at cooling. Therefore, you will benefit from improved comfort with more consistent and reliable cooling.
• Noise Reduction: Many old air conditioning units are noisy to operate. New models tend to be quieter to operate, which is beneficial when you spend time outside around your home.
• Environmentally Friendly: New air conditioner units are more environmentally friendly than older models, especially high efficiency models. This is because they use less energy to operate.
• Better Dehumidification: With age, the ability of air conditioner units to dehumidify decreases and there is only so much that regular maintenance can do to maintain this. A new air conditioning unit will take care of this problem, which can also improve your indoor air quality.
Learn More About Our Replacement & Installation Services for Air Conditioner Units
To learn more about the replacement and installation of air conditioner units or for help selecting the best air conditioner for your needs, contact Klima Mechanical at 305-538-5355.