Our maintenance plans perform service on equipment to ensure they are working effectively to maximum performance and prolong its life.
Like a car, an air conditioning or heating unit over time will malfunction. You wouldn't drive a car
without changing the oil for 100,000 miles. The same exact logic goes for HVAC systems. Regular HVAC preventative
maintenance is the best way to avoid trouble and low performance. Requesting an early maintenance can control your
energy bill from getting out of control, and helps with avoiding system failure in severe weather.
What is Preventative Maintenance? Preventative maintenance is a service provided by HVAC companies to keep your air conditioning and heating units running well. It is best to keep your systems tuned up annually as it will help prevent potential problems later on. With the proper maintenance, home or business owners can save up to 50%. Call the experts at Klima Mechanical and make sure your air conditioning and heating units can take the heat.
Klima Mechanical provides an annual air conditioning and heating tune-ups to thoroughly check your system. List of what we provide is listed below.
1. Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust operating sequence where appropriate
2. Inspect electrical components and connects
3. Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters
4. Inspect pumps and lubricate motors
5. Examine belts, adjust and align
6. Inspect, clean, and balance blowers
7. Cleaning coils, pans, traps, and lines to prevent obstructions
8. Cleaning outside coils and fins
9. Check refrigerant levels
10. Clean burner assembly
11. Remove soot from burner
12. Clean and check dehumidifier
13. Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
14. Adjust fuel/air ratio and perform analysis